My Book Of Thoughts And Memories

So many good memories come to me in my quiet times. I smile as departed friends and family remind me of past times, as we win THE game one more time, kiss a girl for the first time (or did she kiss me), stand next to My Amber as we are pronounced forever together and watch the girls grow up again. Memories are precious and should be shared while you can still remember.....

These are some of the things I remembered in my book I've Been Thinkin'. It looks back to the younger days , growing up in a smallish Texas town with family and friends. Now's the time to order my book and save a little money. We are running a pre-publishing special for family and friends and if you order the book prior to it's being printed, you can get the book for $15.95 (plus handling) instead of paying the full price of $19.95 after printing, probably the first week or so of March.

Just go to my Blog Page, www.TerryBeck.BlogSpot.com, and click on Buy Terry's Books at the top of the page. I know ordering my first book had a few kinks in the process but we have a much better process in place now. Also, to my surprise, folks are wanting a signed copy of the book, I am in the process of setting up a schedule of book signings/readings and I will make every effort to sign your copy, even if I have to come to you house for lunch. I appreciate those helping promote my books and am looking forward to seeing you. Thank you to all for keeping this book writing thing fun!

Comments

Popular Posts