Special Pre-Publication Offer On My New Book "I've Been Thinkin''



Well, my second book from the A Gathering Of Words series, I've Been Thinkin', is getting pretty close to publication. The price of the book will be $19.95, however we are going to offer a pre-publication discount price of $15.95 to anyone who orders my book prior to the actual publication day. To order the book simply go to my Blog Page, TerryBeckBlog.BlogSpot.com., go to the home page and click on Order Terry's Books on top of the page. We are hoping for printing day to be around March 9th. Order your book now during the pre-publication offer, save some money and be one of the first to have the book. There will be more information as publication day gets closer. If you have any questions please get in touch with me either on my Facebook pages, my Blog,  email (terry-beck@att.net) or phone 817-229-5823 (if Amber answers hang up, I haven't told her about the second book yet).

Comments

Popular Posts