Height Watchers

Can you imagine what it would be like if it was our height that was controlled (or not controlled) by our eating habits and as a result of bad eating habits we gained height instead of weight. Some of the differences in our conversations might be:
I've got to do something, I've grown 3 1/2 inches just since the holidays!
I really don't know how to tell my wife she needs to go on a diet, she's almost eight inches taller than me!
I've got to get my eating under control or else get new eight foot doors installed in the house!
I can't believe it I gained 2 1/2 inches in height on the trip this weekend! I had to have six stitches put in my head just trying to get through the front door.
Have you heard of the new stretch pants with stirrups that will stretch up to twelve inches for those who have problems controlling their height!
Poor thing, he's always had a problem controlling his height. I remember when he was in the first grade he was about 6 1/2 feet tall.
Apparently she must have one of those eating disorders, I bet she's not eighteen inches tall.
I heard the basketball coach got fired for slipping food supplements into the meals of students already suffering from over height problems.
I know you don't like blind dates, but this guy is only a little over eight feet tall, he has a great personality and all his friends love him.
I've gone from 9 1/2 feet tall to just a little over 6 feet in just six months since joining Height Watchers.
One benefit of going from 5 to 6 feet tall in just a few months is that it gets rid of all the wrinkles.
Since the breakup she has really let herself go, I bet she's nearly 10 feet tall.

Comments

Popular Posts