Third Book Update (A Scattering Of Memories)

I want to give my friends and family an update on my third book, A Scattering Of Memories. However, first I want to apologize for the delay in getting it put together. I wish I could come up with some good excuses for not getting it done but I've already used all the good excuses up to Amber. Yesterday I forwarded fifty-five stories/essays to Mary Beth Smith in Dallas which brings the total to 65 pieces of work she and her folks have to edit. We will also begin work on photography and art work for the cover and as needed. I am hesitant to say or even guess when the book will come out due to the fact there was going to be four books in the Gathering Of Words Series but for now, there will only be three. So, we will be combining some of the materials from book four and if this possibly my last book, I want to make it as good as possible before going to print.
Also, some of you may recall I wrote a poem that I then tried to make a song also titled A Scattering Of Memories. Well, thanks to the help of my friend Cecil Caperton, that song is a reality. I am hoping to have that song as part of the book package. Cecil has added his musical magic to the song and I can't wait for you all to hear it. We'll see if we can get Cecil to post the song .
Well, That's all I know for now, let me know if you have any questions, meanwhile I will keep you updated as best I can.

Comments

Popular Posts