Well, I Thought It Was Funny

Amber and I met an older couple (about our age), who we 
enjoy talking with. The other day the husband told us a story 
about when they were first learning how to send text 
messages on their mobile phones. Now his wife is a 
romantic type but he is more of a no-nonsense guy.

One afternoon his wife went out to meet a friend for coffee.
She decided to send her him a romantic text message and 
she wrote:

"If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are 
laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a 
bite. If you are drinking, send me a sip. If you are crying, 
send me your tears. I love you."

He texted back to her:

"I'm on the toilet. Please advise."

After finishing the story he and I just laughed and laughed. 
Amber and his wife didn't.

Comments

Popular Posts