I'm Adjusting Back To Country Life Just Fine, Thank You

Well, Shanon, my oldest daughter, Emily (granddaughter) 

and I decided to do a little Crappie fishing. Emily had never 

caught a fish (she has caught a turtle, she is quick to say) 

and ended up catching the biggest Crappie for her first fish 

and a seven pound channel cat for her last fish of the day. 

Shanon seemed to be zeroed in on the Black bass and I did 

manage to catch a five pound channel cat to save face.


My Granddaughter Emily with the first fish she ever caught, a nice Crappie.


Another nice Crappie.


A nice Crappie and my daughter Shanon with a Black Bass.Add caption


I managed to bring in a five pound Channel Cat.


Shanon still zeroed in on the Black Bass.


She started the day not ever having caught a fish and finished with the days top honors, a seven pound Channel Cat.


Comments

Popular Posts