Happier New Year!

           
                                  

Although we live our life from minute to minute, from hour to hour and from day to day we have elected to segment our lives in increments of years. We tend to think of the end of the year as the end of a life segment and the beginning of the new year as the beginning of a new life segment. There were years we couldn't wait to get behind us and there were years we hated to see end. In too many cases we use the new year as an opportunity to change or correct our life style and find it difficult to change those things that have taken years, or many life segments, to develop.

As for me the beginning of a new year means learning to put the correct year on checks I write, eat plenty of black-eyed peas and make sure I'm standing with my arms around my sweet love sharing a kiss as the year changes from one to another. I try to change my life for the better several times a year. I make the most out of every day. Every day is a celebration.

I do hope that 2014 was a good year for all my family and my friends. I also hope 2015 brings you more good than bad, more laughter than tears, more joy than anger and more love than loneliness. No matter what the new year will bring, I can't think of a better group of people to share it with. Family and Friends Always....Together  Unstoppable!


Comments

Popular Posts