I Have Walked With Many

I have walked with many a soul. Though the journey has been long and my fellow travelers have been many, there's not a mile or a minute that is forgotten. We've enjoyed the good times and fought to get through the bad. Some of those who began the trip with me became tired and reluctantly stayed behind in body, their spirit becoming a part of me. Some of my fellow travelers, when faced with a fork in the road, took one and I the other, swearing always to be close, only to become a distant echo from yesterdays memories. The days and miles have been many, so too my hardy and kind fellow travelers, however there are still miles to go, happiness to enjoy and tears to share. Along the way, fellow travelers from days past cross my path and as we each walk toward the end of our journey, we visit, we smile, remember and wish each other the best as we go our way on roads not so far apart now as before.

Comments

Popular Posts