Religious Or Not

I have a lot of wonderful friends. Most profess to be religiously inclined, as do I. Many enjoy writing about and sharing their religious beliefs and experiences, I normally don't. That's not to say I don't enjoy reading their thoughts, because I do. I, as most folks, agree with some thoughts and disagree with others, but try not to judge them one way or the other. I try hard to be good and if I can't be good, I try to be better, but until I think I have all these things figured out, and am convinced that I do, I won't be trying to convince others that I do. For example, I have worked hard for most of my life on this thing about turning the other cheek. I understand it, I believe it should be so, and I admire those that can do it, but I would suggest that you not strike me, my family or those that I love, because I don't quite have a handle on this turning the other cheek thing yet.

 

Comments

Popular Posts