Dreams

Last night I experienced a rather realistic dream. In the dream Amber had me committed into a rehab center for those experiencing Facebook addiction and abuse. As I recall I initially  'liked' the sessions. I 'friended' several folks right away. In the sessions I was allowed to 'comment' on what was going on in my slightly used mind and I was allowed to 'share' various photos and comments with others. However, it seemed every few minutes they would 'update' my 'status' and I just became confused. The meals were not the best, every time I turned around they were serving up 'spam'. In the end, several of my 'friends' became so obnoxious and pushy, I was forced to 'unfriend' them, 'unlike' the rehab center and return home to Amber and informed her I never had a problem in the first place.

Comments

Popular Posts