Christmas The Way I Remember IT

Hey y'all, I just wanted to remind you of the Christmas Open house this coming Friday and Saturday at the Live Oak Florist and Garden Center just a stone's throw from the Dairy Queen on the other side of Highway 84 in Goldthwaite, Texas. They have put an amazing amount of time and work into decorating the place up. They are going to be giving boo coos of door prizes and gifts away. Santa is going to be there and there will be a hay ride through the lights along with hot chocolate and cookies from 4PM until 8PM. Oh, and just a little side note, I will be there Saturday from 4PM until 8PM signing  books  and sharing in this amazing spirit of Christmas. I'll tell you what, if there is any way you can make it, come on! Now this is Christmas the way I remember it a long, long time ago.

Comments

Popular Posts