More Book Signings (Boy, I'm A Busy Man)

I have great news! Martha Carlson Faetche and the good folks from The Chamber Of Commerce from my hometown, Brownwood, Texas have made arrangements for me to be at the Brownwood Store, at the old Santa Fe Harvey House and Depot in Brownwood from 1:00 PM until 3:30 PM on Tuesday, August 18th and do a little book signing and visiting with my hometown folks. I will be there promoting my second book, I've Been Thinkin', but I will also have a supply of my first Book, A Train Of Thought, which Martha has informed me that she has sold out of the first supply.


I am looking forward to seeing many of my old hometown friends (I mean Old In an Affectionate way of course). Come on by and visit. It may very well be if you're not in this second book, you may me in the third coming out toward the end of the year (Maybe). Spread the word and let's get together for a great afternoon of gossip!

Photos are of last years book signings in Brownwood of my first book, A Train Of Thought.





Comments

Popular Posts