I Forget Sometime

One of my secrets to success is the confidence I have in myself, my thoughts and my actions. I never doubt myself other than I sometimes have to circle the block and drive back by the house to make sure I closed the garage door. I never question or  have a problem  with my attention to the smallest of details, my  planning or my decision making. Sure, I may walk into a room and not have the foggiest notion why I'm there, but that only occurs a couple of times a week and to my knowledge, hasn't caused any major problems. Lastly, an important key to success is calling a person by name, another of my strong points, other than occasionally calling my daughters or grandchildren by the wrong name, or using an occasional Bro or Dude to keep the proper flow of conversation going. I could go on and on but my modesty, another of my really strong points, prohibits me from doing so.

Comments

Popular Posts