Read The Words

Everybody has something to say. Some of it is worth reading and the rest of it is worth reading too. We have the right to pass judgment, but you have to read it to judge it. There are profound statements laid out for all to see on a regular basis, but for some reason we make judgment before we actually read it. It may be that we don't recognize the name or it may be that we do, but we elect to stop understanding what the person is saying and rush to the finish, if we go that far. I may not respond physically to everything I read, but I do form opinions and have an emotional response to almost everything I read. I guess all I'm trying to say is, there is a lot of really cool ideas floating around out there, please don't prejudge them before you read them. Read them, think, judge and understand the words and if there is any way you can, take those words and let them help you be a better person.  It makes living a little easier.

Comments

Popular Posts