I Need More Fishing Supplies



Well, I guess I better go to work for a bit because Amber said She was going to stop paying for my fishing supplies. For those of you that may have lost track, I am writing a book series call A Gathering  Of Words. The series will be made up of at least four books of which two have already been published, the first being A Train Of Thought and the second, I've Been Thinkin'. Now, in order to keep from making too much money, I pretty much keep the locations as to where you can purchase the books a secret. So, this is your chance to get this privileged information and order or purchase your book.

I have a Blog, www.TerryBeckBlog.BlogSpot.com,  where you can go and order the books. However the warehouse has sold out of my first book, A Train Of Thought, even after its second printing.  So, for right now you can only order the second book, I've Been Thinkin', from my Blog. I do have a few copies of Train Of Thought hidden in a closet saving them for a few special folks. You can contact me either on FB or terry-beck@att.net and we'll figure out a way to get you the book.

The Brownwood Store,  located at 600 East Depot Street, Brownwood, Texas, has a supply of both books and would be happy to sell all the books you  and your friends and family might want. Body By Design on Fisher Street in Goldthwaite Texas, also has both books available for sale. As my need for more fishing supplies grows, I will search out more vendors to sell my books and will let you know.

The plan is for my third book, A Scattering Of Memories, to come out sometime in November. I want to again thank all my friends and family and a few strangers for your support . If you or anyone you know has a problem getting a book, let me know and we'll figure something out. I you should ever desire a signed book, get in touch and we'll figure out a way to get it done and I would indeed be honored.

Comments

Popular Posts