Guitar Playing Dude

Well, I went into Brownwood yesterday for my weekly guitar lesson. My music teacher suggested I consider buying a different, more player friendly guitar. She suggested I talk to the owner of the music store and see what advise she might have about buying another guitar. I talked to the music store owner and she said after listening to me for the last several months, she would suggest I hold off investing anymore money on any musical instruments. As soon as I arrived at home, I sat down in the house and began practicing with a new determination. Amber walked in and asked what I was doing and when I told her I was determined to practice more and improve, she suggested that the acoustics would might be better in another room. When I told her I thought the acoustics would be the same in any room of our house she said, "Oh, I was thinking of a room in the vacant house next door!"


Me thinks I'm starting to pick up a little trend here.


Comments

Popular Posts