Spring Break 2016

This was indeed one of the best weeks I've had in a while. Sometimes we forget how much fun, love and energy there is around us everyday. It is surprising how many of the "simple things" can bring so much happiness and fun. Thank you to my loving family for waking me up and taking me back to the days when the simple things and the family were fun and full of love!
My oldest granddaughter Emily caught the first fish.


My grandson Cole, Daughter Shaye, granddaughter Abbie, Wife Amber, Granddaughter Emily and daughter Shanon standing on the geographical center of Texas at the Heart Of Texas Park

Daughter Shanon, Granddaughter Emily, Wife Amber, Granddaughter Abbie and daughter Shaye deep in the heart of Texas!

Daughter Shanon, wife Amber and daughter Shaye.

I gave the camera to someone else.

Blue Bonnet field between Mason, Texas and Fred
ricksburg, Texas 

Grand kids amoungst the flowers.

The Grand Kids going into the candy story at Fredericksburg, Texas.

Grand Kids coming out of candy store with a little sugar high!

Mr M&M looks a little tired.


Even Beaux Bo had a visitor, Daisey!

Caught a nice Channel Cat while others relaxed.


 One of the Grand Kids new friends, Marissa, caught a nice perch.
 

My fishing crew.

Grandson Cole showing off his catch!

Nothing like catching a 43 pound Yellow Cat to end the week!

Granddaughter Abbie caught the last fish of the week.

Comments

Popular Posts