Why Do I talk So Much?

Amber asked me why I place so many posts on Face Book or on my Blog? I haven't answered her yet but I'm thinking. I think one reason may be a little selfish, I love it when someone "Likes" what I say or what I may have thought.  When I post something and I don't get much of a response, i feel a little tug at the ego, but that's not bad. it makes me think harder. I'm a firm believer, the more you think, the more you press yourself to think, the better off you are.  I think of it as cardio for the brain and if I can make someone else think, or laugh, or cry...I've moved some brain cells and that's good. That's also the reason I try to read as many of my friends posts as possible, you never know when you are going to see the post that makes you laugh, makes you think or makes you cry....and that's good! 

Comments

Popular Posts