Maybe I"m Not A Writer

Hey dear family and friends and folks that know of me but really don't care. I have been in the midst of some mediocre life plan changes. After deciding I would share some of my thoughts, history and a general Gathering Of Words in the form of a couple of books I have grown tired (another way of saying  I've run out of things to say) and even though I had hinted there would be four books in the Gathering Of Words series, I think three books will be it. I will move a few of the book four stories to book three, A Scattering Of Memories, and let the rest of book four plan fade into oblivion.  I am truly touched by the support of both my friends and some of my family during this experience and will forever be grateful.  I am hopeful that this third and final book will come out by mid May, as will a recording of a song I wrote by the same title as the book, A Scattering Of Memories, if my friend Floyd Tolston's shoulder heals enough for him to play his trusty guitar. When Floyd sings my song it sounds exactly the way I  felt it in my heart and soul when I wrote it. I will keep you apprised of the progress of the book and song as things happen. Thank you for your support  and for your much appreciated friendship.  

Comments

Popular Posts