For Over Sixty Years, Friend, Neighbor, Classmate

To all those who know and remember Cynthia Jacobs, Brownwood High school Class of 1967, I want to share a message I received from her brother T C Jacobs.
"Terry, are you the same age as my sister Cynthia? Class of 67 I think. Do you remember her? She is in the hospital there in Bwood, she had a massive stroke last Monday. The damage the stroke did is beyond repair, her children made the decision to put her in hospice and let her go with God when she is ready. Just thought you might want to know."
Cynthia has been a friend, neighbor since before we started the first grade together. She has had more than her share of medical setbacks over recent years and it sounds like the battle continues. I will have her and her family in my thoughts and my prayers.

Comments

Popular Posts