My Kind Of Gym

Well, after being a member of a gym back in Burleson for over twenty-six years, I was concerned about finding a gym suited to my needs when we moved to the Goldthwaite, Texas area. Now, after being here well over a year, I couldn't be any happier with the local gym. The gym, along with its other amenities, is operated by local folks loaded with friendly charm and knowledge. You can listen to music of your choice while gathering in the day's local gossip, get your hair cut or fixed, get your nails done, get tan, purchase top of the line health supplements and you can order several different kind of tamales along with hot sauce (All homemade) and take them home by the dozens.... Oh yeah, I almost forgot, it's also an excellent place to work out, if that's what you like to do at a gym .

Comments

Popular Posts