My Hunch Was Right

Well, my hunch was right this morning, Amber didn't take me fishing, she took me to the Dentist in Ft. Worth, that way I had two hours to look forward to the appointment before actually sitting in his chair. It wasn't fishing but it wasn't that bad.  I had x-rays (it looks like to me they would devise a devise to put in your mouth that was more like a Tootsie Roll Pop rather than a horse bridle) and they cleaned my gums, teeth, mouth, mustache and beard. When they got through I felt like I had been driven through a carwash with my mouth tied open!  However, all the above mentioned body parts were squeaky clean when they got through. I even hated eating lunch after the cleaning, it was kind of like running through that first mud puddle in your car right after you had it washed! They asked me if I would be interested in a procedure that would take twenty years of stain off my teeth. I politely declined saying that I couldn't feel justified spending that much money and still having forty-seven years of stain left on my teeth! 

Comments

Popular Posts