Go To Your Room And Think About It

Do you remember being told to go to your room and think about what you had just done? Did you really go in there and think about what you had just done wrong? Well, for me, there was a contributing factor as to how much I actually thought about it. The worst scenario was to get a spanking first and then get sent to your room with instructions to think about it. In that circumstance, yes, I would think about it until the pain stopped. The other scenario was to just get yelled at and then sent to your room to think about it. In those instances, I probably didn't think about it other than thinking, "Wow, I dodged a bullet this time!" However, it was probably just as effective because I might not be as lucky next time. For the most part luck and I didn't travel in the same circles and I knew it. 

Comments

Popular Posts