My New Book Getting Closer Every Day

Well, book two in my series A Gathering Of Words, is still coming together. There have been some delays and for that I apologize. However, as long as the book has not gone to print, you can still go to my Blog, www.TerryBeckBlog.BlogSpot.com, and order my book I've Been Thinkin', normally $18.95, just $15.95. Also we will run the special, buy my first book, A Train Of Thought and the second as a package deal for just $30.00 until we have sold fifty sets of the books.


There will be four books in the Series A Gathering Of Words so you need to make sure you have them all. Just think, in less than one hundred years the set is liable to be worth a fortune. Another important benefit to buying my book off my blog is I won't have to figure out how to give you change or figure taxes. I will be scheduling book signings and readings in as many places as will have me. If you would like for me to come to a location near you, let me know and I would be happy to schedule an appearance near you. Family and friends always!  

Comments

Popular Posts