Final Countdown To My Second Book

Okay, I know you think I've just been making up this stuff about there being a book two, well, I'm fix'n to prove you wrong. Yesterday, I had a conference call with my staff (Mary Beth) and was informed I would receive a copy this coming Monday for a final read through and approval. If I can get that done in a timely mater, I've Been Thinkin' will come off the printers on Friday, April 3rd.

So, that means you only have until April 3rd to take advantage of the preprint special price of $15.95 plus handling, rather than pay the full price of $19.95.  However the package special of both books, A Train Of Thought and I've Been Thinkin', for $30 will continue until we've sold fifty sets.


I want to thank the millions , or  less, that have already ordered the books. All you have to do to order my books is go to my Blog, www.TerryBeckBlog.Blogspot.com, and click the tab, Order Terry's Books, at the top of the page and follow the instructions. If you have any questions or suggestions get in touch with me. Thank you again.

Comments

Popular Posts