Friend

While friend is singular in its form, it takes at least two to make it so.

And what pray tell is a good friend, is there such a thing as a bad friend?

Why do we belittle some friends by introducing another to them as my best friend?

Old friend, is that someone who has been your friend for a long time or is that person just old?

Girl friend or boy friend, does friend have to be gender specific or will this is my friend Linda or this is my friend Bob work just fine?

To me there is no greater honor than to be considered someone's friend.

My wife and I were friends long before we were lovers and even more important we are still friends after thirty-seven  years of being lovers.

Let friend stand as is, a position of honor, trust and loyalty.

There is no need to degrade the term with classifications, degrees or clarifications.

Simple is good----This is my friend.

My Friend....Amber

Comments

Popular Posts