Beck Is Back!

                                      


The first rattle out of the box I want to apologize to the half dozen followers of my blog page for my absence. For the last several months my wife Amber, my dog Beaux Bo and I have been making rather drastic life changes by uprooting ourselves from our beautiful home in Burleson, Texas and moving out into the country on the banks of the Beautiful Lake Merritt, Texas.  To make things even more distracting, we have had several family members, close and loved family members, have major medical setbacks.

Well, the major part of the moving is done, the medical concerns for family members has moved to a steadier but still concerning level and I'm ready to start talking again. The first topics will concern the trials and tribulations of the move to the country as well as a sharing of the stress, the tests and the strengthening of love illness brings to the family. I would like to share information on my books as well as a few of the stories they contain. Finally, I would like to have a daily thought or joke when my poor little brain can muster something of interest.


I have always had a tendency to use my personal Facebook page as well as my A Gathering Of Words Facebook page to relate most of my thoughts and information, but as of today, I am going to begin using my blog, TerryBeckBlog.BlogSpot.com, as home base by initiating everything from there and then sharing it on my Facebook and Tweeter accounts. Let's see how this works!  

Comments

Popular Posts