Update on Book Two - A Gathering Of Words - I've Been Thinkin'



I want to share some information with those who where brave enough to show interest in my first book and then, if that weren't enough, actually ask about my second book in public. If you recall, or even if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, My first book, A Gathering Of Words - A Train Of Thought, finally made its début  January 2014 of this year. The plan was to come out with the second book, A Gathering Of Words - I've Been Thinkin', by the end of the summer. Then stuff started to happen.

In May going into June Amber and I made a life changing decision to move into a lake house in the country and completely remodel the old house. Along the way we have had some medical setbacks within the family. Also beginning about the same time my publicist and brains behind this whole book deal, Mary Beth Smith, also encountered medical setbacks.

In our last conference Mary Beth advised that the art work for the book cover should be sent to me shortly for approval. She is also hopeful that the initial editing would be completed within the next week or so and should be forwarded back to me for final approval. Hopefully preprint orders can be made by mid December.

Another reason for some of the delay is that we have actually been working on material for two books but on a positive note the transition into book three will hopefully be smooth. There are still pending health issues with both my family as well as Mary Beth's and our families will always come first, however we will do all we can to expedite the availability of my books.

I will be posting updates on my Facebook pages and my Blog. Thank you for your support and patience.      

Comments

Popular Posts