Boy Do I Have A Deal For You


Full logs for sale as firewood, including hardwood oak, pecan, mesquite, hickory, sold by the pickup truck load in Dallas, Plano, Frisco and the entire DFW Metroplex
Do you need something to do?


                    

While living in Burleson, Texas we had a nice fireplace and used it when the weather called for it. I had an old chainsaw but really didn't have a place of convenience to cut wood so I gave away the old saw and just paid to have firewood delivered a couple of times a year. Now, living in the country, I have access to all the wood I could use but have no saw. So, I thought a friend might have a suggestion as to type, size and location for me to purchase a new chainsaw....or, possible have a used saw that you would be willing to sell at a good price....or just loan me the saw when I need it and I'll return it when you need it.... or , probably the best and safest solution would be for you to just bring your saw, cut me a chord or two of wood and then I could stack it in my racks....however, you would be right there, you might as well go ahead and stack it. For all your efforts I will treat you to one of the best meals you have ever had...that is if Amber is in the mood. 

Comments

Popular Posts