The Growth Of Love


I can still remember the feelings I had back during the great period of confusion. We called it love back then too. I'm pretty sure I fell in love with every girl I dated. As a matter of fact, I fell in love with several gals that never knew it. It's nice to think back to the days of bashful love and bask in its innocent energy. The simplicity of our first loves then gave way to a more complicated version. There was all that physical stuff, the commitment issues, the jealousy, the competition and we made it all part of the love equation. After it's all said and done, it was all worthwhile. It may no longer be puppy love, but a more confident, comfortable love. The thing that remains a constant about love is that it is still as fun and exciting as it ever was....maybe even more so.

Comments

Popular Posts