It Was Gonna Be A Good Day

Well, I woke up yesterday thinking it was going to be a good day. I went to the gym and had an excellent workout, confirming it was indeed going to be a good day.  Then I thought I would drop by the convenience store to get a little gas and every pump had a car sitting on each side of it and not a person was pumping gas, they were all in the store drinking coffee. So I decided to go by the bank money machine and get a little money, well, it took my card and after inputting all my info, it said, "Sorry temporarily out of order."  So I decided to just drive to the bank and get some cash and they were closed (why would a bank close at 3 PM).  Amber said to circle around the block because the drive through stays open later than the rest of the bank. As we wheeled around the corner, not a car in any of the drive though lanes and all the lights were green. Just before we got to the machines all the lights went blood red! Yep they were closed. We then went by our CPA to get our taxes figured. It didn't take long and wasn't too bad an experience until he handed Amber the final numbers and Amber turned to me and said "I hope you didn't forget  your nitro pills!"

Comments

Popular Posts