Book Update

Well, I think it's about time I update those that care about these things on the past and the future of my writing career. Some of you may recall I have written three books, all from the series A Gathering Of Words. A Train Of Thought and I've Been Thinkin' have been published and available for purchase for a while. The third book, A Scattering of Memories, had been placed in storage for a while to age like a fine wine. For now we are going to backup and do more promotional work on the first two books on more of a national level, in particular Train Of Thought. Most the work has been done of book three, A Scattering Of Memories and hopefully it will be available later this year.
There is good news in that my books will soon be on Amazon, plus you will be able to buy my titles as eBooks. Of course you can always order my books directly from me by emailing me at terry-beck@att.net. You can get info on my books as well as have access to all my writings on my blog, www.terrybeckblog.blogspot.com.
I'll be passing more info to you as things happen. In the meantime, thank you all for your support! Family and Friends Always....

Comments

Popular Posts