Who's Afraid Of A Little Sun?

Well, my fellow former  "I'm Not Worried About A Little Sun"  brothers and sisters. I arrived at the Mohs Surgical clinic this morning at 9:30 to have a little cancer removed from my nose. The results of the 9:30 surgery showed I was still positive with cancer, so, they performed a second procedure after which I still was positive with cancer. They then performed a third surgery with the same positive result and then finally on the 4th procedure of the day they got it all, But they had to remove so much of my nose, it was necessary to perform a fifth and final surgery of the day to rebuild my nose. This was one of my greatest fears and one reason I put it off until after the BHS Reunion. Hey guys and gals, look yourself over, get yourself checked out and don't put it off.


Here are today's before and after  reconstructive photos. Maybe I'll turn around in a few months.



Comments

Popular Posts