What's On My Mind

Well, here's what is on my mind; first The Second Annual BHS Oldtimer's Reunion is coming up on May 14th and Amber and I are starting to prepare for what will hopefully be a wonderful gathering of amazing folks. I'm a little concerned that the turnout may not be as many as we hoped would come on the second annual event. However, it doesn't take many Brownwood folks gathered in close proximity to have a good time. I know this is a time of the year when so much is going on but if there is any way you can come by and say hey, it would certainly add life to the gathering.  Look forward to seeing you!


The other thing that is on my mind is my third book, A Scattering Of Memories. The long range plan was for me to have this book available for sale by May 2016, well, it didn't happen.  So, if you notice my absence from FB Pages and my Blog, it's because I'm going to buckle down and get the finishing touches made as soon as this old brain of mine crawls out of the rut it's been buried in for a while. One of the delays has been my wanting to include a CD with this book with a song, also entitled A Scattering Of Memories, however not being anywhere close to being a musician I was in trouble. Then with the help and prodding  of my friend Floyd Tolston and my friend and another Brownwood dude, Cecil Caperton,  who actually stepped in and breathed life into my words, it became what I feel is a beautiful song . I am anxious for all to hear. Anyway, that's what I'm up to.

Comments

Popular Posts