Ready For Normal

Well, everything is percolating by as normal as it can, then something comes up that doesn't completely incapacitate you but causes you to pause from your normal activity loads. You start doing things you wouldn't normally do, like get on the scales three or four times a day. I now know exactly how much I weigh from one part of the day to another and I don't really want to know. I have started putting photos into albums that I have been putting off forever, I don't even remember who some of the photos are of or why I took them. I keep having this urge to hold and kiss Amber and she keeps running from me. I keep volunteering t do jobs I know Amber won't let me do and then when she counter offers with a chore like paying some bills, balancing the checkbook, etc, I tell her I really don't feel good and should probably go lay down. I don't know how long it will take normal to be back in place but tomorrow will be fine.

Comments

Popular Posts