Take Too Many Pictures....

Amber and I dancing in a Summer rain.


Some time back there was a thought planted 

in my mind that has remained with me and at 

times served me well. I can't remember who 

it was that was responsible for these words, 

or if I ever knew who they were. However, to 

the best of my feeble memory, I would like to 

share these thoughts with you......



As we grow up we learn that even the one 

person that wasn't ever supposed to let us 

down, probably will. You'll have your heart 

broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll 

fight with your best friend or maybe even fall 

in love with them, and you'll cry because time 

is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh 

too much, forgive freely, and love like you've 

never been hurt. Life comes with no 

guarantees, no time outs, and few second 

chances. You have to live life to the fullest, 

tell someone what they mean to you, be 

painfully honest, speak out, dance in the 

pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a 

friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, 

stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your 

face hurts.


Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love 

and most of all, live in the moment because 

every second you spend angry or upset is a 

second of happiness you can never get back.

Comments

Popular Posts