The Dental Chair From Hell


Well, I got my teeth, mustache and beard cleaned yesterday.

Everything started out normal enough as I made myself  comfortable in the nice plush dentist's chair. As a matter of fact it was so comfortable I nearly fell asleep as they were asking all the usual preliminary questions. Then the aid began to adjust the chair for x-ray shots. The first time she pushed the button the chair almost threw me out the door.

Then I needed to be closer to the x-ray camera and as she pushed the control it threw me into the camera striking me in the mouth (good thing I was at the Dentist's). The mechanical bull at Billy Bob's has nothing on this dental chair from hell.

One thing about it, I left the Dentist's office with a couple of things I had never experienced before from a simple teeth cleaning, I was on a tremendous adrenaline rush and I had cramps in my hands and forearms from gripping the chair arms.

Comments

Popular Posts