Just Be Yourself

My Sweet Amber, my best buddy Beaux Bo and me.


I came into this world and soon began striving to be the person my parents wanted me to be. Then I became aware of girls, cool people with cool clothes and coaches and I ran fourteen different directions trying to be what they expected me to be. Then I moved away from all that had been part of my life and became lonely and unattached and went for what seemed like an eternity waking up and being a different person every day. Then 
I met Amber and I apologized for being confused and asked her what kind of a person did she expect me to be. She said, "You can just be yourself and we'll see how that works out." I have been happy ever since. 


Comments

  1. What the world needs is some some more Terry and Amber Beck families! Just keep that "being yourself" thing going! It's workin'!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts