She Knows The Answers



Well, I went to the ENT Doctor here while back due to the fact my Dentist had seen something back in the area of my tonsils that concerned him a little. I took Amber with me, mainly because she said she was going. The Doctor asked me if I snored badly and I said no, he looked at Amber and she nodded yes. He then asked if I had any trouble with hoarseness and I said not really, he looked at Amber and she nodded yes. He then asked me if I drooled when I sleep and I said not that I had noticed, he looked at Amber and she nodded yes. He asked if I had been doing any coughing or clearing my throat at night and I said no, he looked at Amber and she nodded yes. He finally asked if I had been having any trouble with bad breath and I said no, he looked at Amber and she held her nose and nodded yes. Ya know it's a good thing I took Amber along or I wouldn't have gotten any of the answers correct. Anyway, it was nothing serious, it was gross sounding, but nothing to be alarmed about.

Comments

Popular Posts