Gym Gossip

Today at the gym I finished my workout by riding a stationary bicycle for thirty minutes. There were two gals who came up and there were only two bicycles vacant, one on each side of me, so they sat on each side of me and started talking and peddling away. It was if I wasn't there. I now know how to make zucchini bread, I know out of their two husbands, one of them is a slob (I wouldn't live with him) and the other is a real sweetheart (I wouldn't live with him either, but I would let him buy me a car), I didn't know there was so many ways to remove hair (ouch), and, whoever Clair is, she is not a very nice girl. There were several other interesting topics that I really didn't understand, but I didn't feel it was my place to interrupt by asking for clarification.

Comments

Popular Posts