Destiny

When we were young our destiny was in the hands of our Mom and Dad but mostly our Mom. It really didn't matter much to us  because it was so far away. Then we began to grow up and somehow most of us (me) were able to convince ourselves that our destiny was in someone else's hands, anyway, it was still so far away. Then, if we were fortunate, a bunch of years pass and suddenly it hits you, "When is it my destiny begins?"  Then it crosses your mind, "This could be my destiny, I could have been living my destiny for awhile, why didn't somebody tell me?"  But then I hear folks even older than me talking about their destiny and I think, "Maybe my destiny isn't here yet, I still have plenty of time to worry about my destiny!" I just wonder, will I be able to recognize my destiny when it shows up, surely I will!  

Comments

Popular Posts