It's Just A Little Septic Problem

For the most part living out in the country is the greatest. Then, there is the time you find out your septic system is antiquated and you have a house full of company. Then the septic guy says he can fix me right up with just a little bit of digging. A week later  he has to pump water out of his ditches, them hits rock and has to haul that off, then has to haul in sand to mix with the soil to dry it out, then rings the door bell and says he may have dug up my wifi/telephone wires (He had) so now not only can I not use the bathroom, I can't piddle on FaceBook either (Kidding about the bathroom thing). Finally today he made temporary repairs to wifi/telephone wires and said he had finished hooking everything up and was ready to cover everything back up....except for one thing, he can't cover it up until the inspection dude shows up and does his thing and he's not sure when that will be. Well they just dumped another load of sand, I think Beaux Bo and I are going out and build a castle in the sand.

Comments

Popular Posts