I Believe In Santa Claus



Yes, I still believe in Santa Clause, it's just that he is a lot more complex than he was fifty or sixty years ago. I can remember when Santa was a simple man, other than he and his reindeer could fly, dressed  in red and white and who always found his way to our house with the neatest gifts there ever was. I never doubted him or his helpers and don't remember a Christmas that Santa didn't bring us most everything we had wanted, which was good for me and my little brothers because there was no way Mom and Dad could afford all that neat stuff. I think Mom and Dad must have had a deal with Santa to not bring them a lot of stuff so he would have more room to bring us boys more toys, but they were always as happy as we were when we got our gifts.

Now that I am older, I realize Santa Clause is one cool dude. He's more than a chubby guy in a red suit (With flying reindeer), he is a Psychologist, Accountant,  Historian, Magician, Teacher and Parent to all. His job description changes with the passing of each year but he never complains or asks for a raise. What was once a one day a year job has turned into an October through December job but even though he appears a little worn from time to time, he  never complains. Santa Clause is a very special person, I don't know what we would do if anything ever happened to him.


Merry Christmas my friends, may you and your families experience love and goodness now and forever.

Comments

Popular Posts