A Little Head Scratching

The king of the head scratchers Stan Laurel.



Well, the possibility of sharing my thoughts and memories, no matter how feeble, in the form of a book is moving along. I would like to say it is moving forward but it seems there are times when the only movement perceived is reverse. However, there are more steps forward than backward. A lot of the material has already been written in the form of short stories, essays, aphorisms and various other methods of partially organized BS. I'm having to battle through a lot of the smaller decisions before I can get to some of the larger ones.

I have written well over a hundred stories. Some are railroad related, some about growing up in the fifties, sixties and seventies and some are made up of wishes, hopes and thoughts of a boy becoming a man in Texas. I'm trying to figure out which ones to use, what order to use them and how to use them. My problem is, I have a whole lot of stuff on my mind but when it comes out, there's no order to it. As I sort through this stuff, I will continue to preview some of it on my Facebook pages and my blog (TerryBeckBlog.BlogSpot.com) to test the waters and see what reaction, if any, they get. Thank you again for your support and for spreading the word. It keeps the energy flowing.


Comments

Popular Posts