I'll Be Takin' A Little Break

Me and my best little buddy Beaux Bo.
We all just bebop along living our lives somewhere between perfect and terrible, occasionally reaching the limits in one extreme or the other but, for the most part, living between the two in what we could call contentment. Well, although I have generally been content with contentment, distractions have been popping up of late and I appear to have been losing ground to normal. These distractions have been tossed my way in the form of joint pain and while I have everything a man would need to be challenging the perfect side of life, it has become more difficult to maintain that happy course. It is for this reason I decided to eliminate my biggest distraction, right shoulder pain, by having a complete shoulder joint replacement on June 19th at 10 A.M after putting it off for the last five years. 

There will be those who will pray for me and for a successful procedure and that surely will be appreciated, but I would ask you to pray for my sweet wife Amber for, as she has done so many times in the past, she will be by my side night and day unselfishly taking care of me. Thanking you in advance.... See you in a couple of days....Family and friends always....Terry   

Comments

Popular Posts