We Took A Trip Today


Well Amber, Cae and I took a little quick trip today. We stopped by Lake Merritt, the lake was beautiful (I've missed it so), visited with friends at the lake (I've missed them too). Cae searched for his buddy Beaux Bo, thinking he might still be there (He misses him so much and so do I). We then went on into Goldthwaite, took care of some business and bought several bags of fresh pecans (ate a bunch of them on the way home). We stopped by the cemetery at Mullin, did a little work and visited with Mom, Pop and others (I miss them all but had a good talk). Drove on into Brownwood and couldn't wait to get to the Whataburger because our Whataburger in Burleson has been closed for a while due to remodeling and I'll be dang,  Brownwood's Whataburger was closed for remodeling! I ate McDonald's instead (I was hungry). Stopped by my buddy Billy Bly's store and visited with Billy and his son Mat (Always a good time) and bought a few supplies (Liquor, what else, it was a liquor store). Then we drove home...it was a good trip...it was a good day.

Comments

Popular Posts