A Day Of Thanksgiving


                                  
Thanksgiving is here and the emotions of gratitude are magnified. Even those of us who may fall a little short in sharing those emotions feel the need to share an expression of genuine gratitude and love and that is good for the soul.
         
I am thankful for the richness my family has provided me. The richness of love, support, pride, respect and togetherness. I am thankful for the opportunity of watching my children and now my grandchildren live their lives. I am thankful for the recognition given me, whether deserved or not, as a husband, father, son, brother or friend. I am so proud to have such a wonderful family and I am so grateful to have so many patient friends who are willing to accept my ramblings, share the laughter and make the harder times a little more acceptable.
         
I am a lucky man. I am thankful for every day that passes. I am thankful for the memories of yesterday for they will help me face the decisions of today. I am happy. I am emotionally comfortable. I am loved. For all these things I am thankful.

Comments

Popular Posts