I Mean It This Time


I know it's hard to believe but we are still  moving stuff from our lake property to Burleson. I love moving, especially when it's 100 degrees or over. My poor old body is totally confused and rebelling. Last night I experienced cramps in places I wouldn't have thought it possible. I had cramps in my ankles, groin, both sides of my stomach, in both hands and neck! Apparently the wasps have noticed our absence and have begun building condominiums in and under everything we have to move outside. I have nuked hundreds of wasp, hopefully one of which was the cruel sadistic bug that stung my sweet Amber. I remember telling Amber after moving our daughters about ten times and us about seven times, we are never going to move again...that was three moves ago. Well, I mean it this time!!!  

Comments

Popular Posts