Lucky He Still Has A Arm


This is a true, though it might sound like something I made up, story that occurred about 8:30 A.M. yesterday morning. I have a contract with a yard/landscape fertilizing company stating they can treat my yard/landscape so many times a year at a certain rate and they will give me advance notice of their arrival so I might unlock gates and secure the dogs, etc. Well, Yesterday morning the door bell sounded and I, as I usually am at 8:30 A. M. , was in bed. I jumped out of bed, my version, pulled on my shorts and was about to rush to the front door, when I heard someone open the gate outside my bedroom going into the back yard. I stood next to the door going outside from our master bedroom when all of a sudden an arm came through the doggy door in the bedroom door. Without much thought, I grabbed the arm and  growled, I don't know why I growled but anyway there was then a scream outside that sounded like a girl. They pulled the arm loose and I ran to the front door and then outside in time to see the fertilizer dude run across the yard toward his truck. I hollered at him and he stopped. I asked him why he stuck his arm into my doggy door and he said it was only to see if the dogs had access to the back yard. I told him I no advance notice he was coming and he was lucky I didn't so worse, he could have lost the arm. He assured me he would personally give me advance notice of his next treatment by phone, by text, by Email and any other way I might suggest before his next visit!

Comments

Popular Posts