Time For A Change

It matters not whether it be good times, bad times or somewhere in between there will be a time when changes are needed. No matter how well planned your present life was thought to be, there will always be things that drift into life's delicate balance that may cause you to pause, take a deep breath and rethink the direction your life's plan may be taking. Though I have been living a dream for the last four years in a magic place filled with folks blessed with love and sharing hearts, I must yield to the notion there is more to my life than just me. I am fortunate to be surrounded by souls brimming with an unselfish love and, though it hurts to say, I have not always reciprocated with the same unselfishness. Therefore, there will be changes coming along with a relocation of hearts and home. I will, as always, keep you all apprised, you know me, there's not much that goes on around here without my sharing it with you all. Family And Friends Always!

Comments

Popular Posts